Rotary filling screw metal caps capping machine 1 head nozzle capping head for vial ampoule small glass bottles
The filling capping locking Machine is applied to the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, beverage and other industries with easy
to pull bottles for oral liquid, chemical fluids and chemical reagents, etc. liquid filling machine applies to knurled transport bottles,
low irrigation fluid, electromagnetic oscillations send cover, floating lid locking
Specification of vials filling capping machine for pharmaceutical industry:
Capacity:5-75ml(different size can be customised)
Precision: less than ±0.5%
Dimensions (cm): 126*67*151 Weight: 110kg-140kg
Functions: filling+capping+locking Air pressure:0.4~0.6Mpa
FOB SHANGHAI Negotiated
Payment terms: T/T 30% as prepayment,the other 70% collected before delivery of machines
Production Lead: 15 Work days after getting prepayment
Notice: this machine is just one sample to show the working process of rotary filling capping for small glass bottles with metal caps,
that is to say this kind of machine can be customized to meet your demand,such as into the change of Spray filling + stoppering+ROPP capping
which spreads widely in the application of metal caps small bottles filling capping field.
Guarantee: for all the machine, it claims three years for guarantee.
(Excluded from the warranty are problems due to accidents, misuse , misapplication, storage damage, negligence,
or modification to the Equipment or its components. ALSO THE EASY BROKEN SPARE PART IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE)
Installation: after the machine arrive your factory,if you need,our technician will go to your place to install and
test the machine and also training your worker to operating the machine (The time of train depend on you worker).
The expenses (air ticket ,food , hotel,the travelling fee on your country) should be on your account and you need paid
for the technician USD50 per day. also you can go to our factory to do training.
After service: If you get the problem on the machine ,our technician will go to your place to fixed the machine
as soon as possible. The cost should be in your account.(as above).